Thursday, January 22, 2009

sick!

So Sorry ladies! These past few days I've been sick. As if I haven't been sick enough! During winter break both me and my daughter contracted pneumonia. I feel like I'm being punshied. Everytime I have an upcoming event, I get sick. Gross man.


Now on to my hauls! FYI . . ....I haven't even gone to go get my free makeup yet. =( wawa face!



I read a lot of reviews on JuiceBeauty, but I heard that it was too concetrated to use. I'm currently using Retin-A, so it hinders me from using products that are too concentrated. Basically, my face will react if the cleanser or toner is waay to strong. I looked around ULTA and found this! I also purchased the cleansing brush because I got too lazy doing the whole circular motion thing. I'll be doing a review on JuiceOrganics & Jason Ester-C Toner, as well as the brush. P.S....Can u find jollibee?!?!


Tada! This bad boy was waiting for me as soon as I got home. Too bad the packaging sucked butt. Oh Well, I waited long enough for this stuff to come. I didn't really need a lot of things, only because I had everything else that I needed. I only needed a paintpot and some shadows. Nevertheless, i still felt like a lil kid on christmas. I think my UPS man wants to kill me. Funny because me and him have a relationship(not that kind ladies!) He knows that my husband hates packages, so when he sees my husbands car, he drops my package off to my neighbors house! My husband has been on this spree with my online shopping. So I found a way around the problem =)


Just my p/p and e/s. I'm missing like 4 shadows and MAC sent me an email saying that they will reimburse my missing shadows and then sent via 2nd day air mail! They are soo sweet.

I have carbon, mythology, kid, bamboo, embark, bronze, and soba. Then of course my Fresco Rose p/p.

I also got my NARS blush in Deep Throat. My husband overheard me talking to my friend and he freaked out when he heard that i tried "deep throat" ahaha.

Hopefully I get better by the weekend. Being home sick, caused me to break out and I'm not too pleased right now. On top of that, I'm getting my rag soon, so I won't be too happy for a while. wawa face!

P.S. Did anybody see the new MAC website?! I got dizzy looking at all the colors. Go to this link here and tell me if u see anything wrong with it. I just thought it was too funny. hahaha.

5 comments:

AshRatGirl said...

Good haul! I'd love to hear more about any organic beauty products. I have used juice organics cleaner and I love it because of the smell. It didn't exactly get rid of my acne but it was very gentle and never caused any breakouts. Let me know about the other orange bottle, Jason is a great brand too! And LOL about the hubby thinking you were trying the dirty =pp made me laugh!

fuzkittie said...

So many people are sick! :/ Get better!! Nice haul~~ NARS is awesome.

Iyah Love said...

Aw! I hope you feel better! :( Oh, btw, I love your hauls! Swatches!!! Haha! :D You know, a fellow blogger's order was also incomplete, and when she asked for her missing items, they gave her a mac set to settle it. lol! Lucky her! :D

I love NARS deep throat! :D one of my fave blushes :D

jaycee said...

@Iyah: I'll do my swatches eventually. Once my sickness goes away, I'll go swatch happy =)

Iyah Love said...

Hi! :) I hope you feel better by now :)