Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mini MAC haul!

I was supposed to be paying bills today at the mall but I decided to make a nice uueeeyy at the MAC counter. I peeked at the new BBR collection they had & was impressed with what they had. I had a $100 gift card that needed to be used, so I wiped that sucka out! I'm not the type to go around carrying a gift card that has some xtra change in it, simply because I'll forget that it exists. After using the niftee gift card, I walked out only spending 20.53 =) I was quite happy with myself. Luckily my MUA talked me out of buying stuff they always carry and had me walking out with LE stuff! word up!

Here's my purchase:



Mac 165 Brush & Mac 226 Brush

Blonde MSF


Brave l/s & Soft Wave (lipglass) l/g



Officially, my favorite brush is now the MAC 165 ! If you have the 109 brush, then invest in the 165 brush because it truly is made from heaven. It is awesome for contouring and you're a MSF fanatic then it applies it very well. This brush reall does get into those hard to reach places and it helps create a glow for the MSFs. The MAC 226 brush is also another one of my new favs. It really does get into the crease of the eyes. I'm suprised these brushes are only going to be a LE brushes. I suggest getting your hands in these two brushes because once the BBR collection is gone, then these brushes will go bye bye as well.

I'm also quite pissed that my MAC order from online is still pending. It's been effin pending since last week and as of right now it is still pending. I really want my stuff to come in already. BTW ladies, I've got a good friend that has a MAC pro card and I'll be making a very nice order with her soon. As you ladies know, pro card holders get 30% since she is a licensed cosmetologist. If you ladies need anything, I'll be happy to take orders!

4 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Hi Girl! Welcome to the blogging world! :D I just added your link to my blog :D and lemme just say WOW to your massive haul! I love the new brush that you got! I waaaaanttt them too! But I'm too sick to go to the mall and too broke to even think of spending! hahah! :) Hope to see more post from you :D

Lily said...

thanks for your comment. breakups are hard, but i think i'll be okay eventually.

jaycee said...

@iyah: Aww...I do hope you feel better! My daughter and I are both sick and I still have classes that I have to attend. I'm taking 14 units. blah!

@lily: yes you will be ok =) take care hun!

Adriana said...

amazing haul! i dont have any of the products from this collection
:( but oh well. thanks for adding me on your links :) love your blogspot!
<3 adriana