Tuesday, March 3, 2009

MAJOR FEBRUARY HAULAGE!!

So I decided to just post pictures of my MAC hauls from February. I've been way to busy with exams to go blog and I feel so out of the loop. Now that I'm on Spring Break, I'll have time and blog. Who knows, I want to try my first swap?! We shall see =) Well, I went to the CCO earlier this month and I was able to snag a bunch of stuff. I get lucky everytime I go to the CCO because its so far away from me. I guess that should be a good thing =)


Heres some picture of my lippie hauls, blush haul, and shadow haul =)

L/S

l-r: Shy Girl, Embraceable, Modesty, Dark Side, Creme in Your Coffee, Her Fancy

L/G

l-r: Love Nectar, Flashmode, Prize Petal, 4N, Major Minor, Sugar Trance

Misc l-r: Plush Lash Mascara, Shy Beauty blush, Sunbasque blush, Trace Gold Blush, Studio Scult Foundation, Glamour Check e/s, Rose Blanc e/s


Now of course I haaaad to get stuff from the Hello Kitty Collection =)

top -bottom: sweet strawberry l/g, she loves candy l/g, mimmy l/g, pretty baby b/p, tahitian sand b/p, most popular l/s, fashion mews l/s, cuter-ster l/s, pink fish tlc, fun & games blush, tippy blush, lucky tom palette. (They didn't have the Too Dolly Palette I or Fast Friends l/g. I will, however, be getting them as soon as it is restocked!!)

I can't believe I only got that stuff for the month of February. March is here and there is soo much other stuff that I want from the other collections coming up. Maaaan I will be broke! I'm now in love with with my STUDIO SCULPT FOUNDATION!!. It goes on soo smooth and it feels like second skin. It's not too think and it doesn't dry me out. I had to say goodbye to my Mineralize Loose Foundation because it wasn't cooperating with my skin. I also recently said goodbye to my DIORSHOW Mascara. Her three-month shelf life came to an end when one day I realized a good majority of it was dried out. I switched to Plush Lash Mascara by MAC. I LOOOOOOVE it. It's also priced a lot more reasonably than DIOR ($12.00 vs. $24.00..shoooo). I've never been big on lippies. Usually, I'm happy with bigelow (bath and body works). I slap some of that bad boy on and I call it a day. It was only until recently that I found my beloved LOVE NECTAR, that I fell in love with lippies all over again! *le sigh*

Back to the books again. I've got a major midterm tomorrow and afterwards, I'm scott free!!! yay =)

5 comments:

Iyah Love said...

wow girl! That was some major haulage there!!! I love everything you got!!! :D

Iyah Love said...

I am not getting anything from Sugarsweet & Grand duos. I saw the grand duos & it was too shimmery. Did not impress me. The SUgarsweet, the only thing I'm eyeing there is the MSFs but might have to pass it up :(

Lolita Riot said...

wow so much stuff! Ive been getting into more lipsticks lately, its a curse!

vanilla said...

WOW so MUCH stuff!
hehe
lucky the CCO is far from u!lol

TINA said...

That's one heck of a haul!! Love the Mac lipsticks.


Beneaththesunn.blogspot.com